hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Monday, April 5, 2010

happy easter

Yes, my decorations for the holidays are getting weaker and weaker, I know. I'm going to have to say St. Patrick's Day was the worst (notice no posts about St. Patty's)... oh well! Here are a few little Easter bunnies my mom has given me over the years :)




Last but not least... the Easter basket!
I always look forward to the Easter holiday not only because of what it represents, but it's also the time of year for LDS General Conference and of course Cadbury Mini Eggs!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yes, I agree with what u said about conference and the candy. ahahha

Kerstin said...

remember how i never wanted CADZZZBURYZZZ EGGGZZZ this year? probably because of my dream where i was pregnant and gave birth to cadbury eggs and then to my own horror, ate them? remember that?