hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

shoutout: la quatrième gourmande

My friend Meagan has a cooking/etc. blog that I ♥. She is such a great cook and shares her secrets with wannabes like me! Plus I just won her giveaway WOO HOO! :)

Check out/follow her food blog here to get tips and tricks from the master herself:



Someday I'll be a cookin' fool :)

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yes, someday u will be a good cokk and you will come and feed me. get going

Jillian said...

I love it! I was just reading on her blog how to cook chicken, which is what I'm making for dinner tonight. Thanks Meagan! So excited for you that you won! Now take me to dinner :)

Meg said...

Miken, you're the BEST!