hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Monday, April 5, 2010

hanging fabric flower garland

Inspiration: Aerie.
I don't have an actual picture of what I saw, but my final project is essentially the same. I loved the idea and I loved making it!
Making of:
1. Cut fabric into equal sized squares. (I used felt and regular fabric)

2. Cut those squares into circles. (does not need to be perfect)
3. With each circle, fold so there is a point at the bottom and sew through the points & connect each point together til you get a little flower ball.
4. Voila!
5. Attach them to string of your choice and hang!
Here's mine:
finished project

7 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

ummmm love love love this!!! You're amazing!!

Jillian said...

I really hate that I have a friend so perf and crafty as you.. gg

Ashleigh said...

I love the half painted nail you have. ahhahahhaha

Meg said...

You are the home decor DIVA. I honestly thought that a cute home would have to be costly until I found this blog. I am SO making this!

D and N said...

Those are really cute! Thanks for sharing!
-Nicole

Nicole and Garrett said...

Oh, those ARE cute!

Surina said...

I'm so going to make these! I remember seeing them in Aerie last year! I was obssessed! Thanks!