hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

tweaking

Do you ever just decide that you HATE something you have, or over time you just get tired of it? I think it happens to most of us. Before you just throw it out, think of making some adjustments to revamp it!

I have never really liked the color RED. So, it comes as no surprise that I started to need a change on my picture garland.
Before
After (NO RED!)
*Ahh... much better.*

Sometimes it can be as easy as adding pillows - making a bed look that much comfier!!

Before
After
Even if you're the only one who will notice; fix it to make yourself happy!
Little changes can make a big difference ♥
...now, time for bed. :)

4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Im totally the same way!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

This is so so true! I love the new changes!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Kerstin said...

GOOD CALL. you and red are a no no. I like it better now.

Meg said...

Ingenious. Seriously. Where do you come up with this stuff?