hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

shoutout: fabric couture


My cousin Liz is amazing. Other than being:

✓ Beautiful
✓ Smart
✓ Talented
✓ Kindest Person I Know

She is SUPER creative! Liz just opened an Etsy shop called Fabric Couture and I'm pretty sure I MUST buy every headband she has on there.


Check out her gorgeous handmade headbands here:

lizpug.etsy.com



4 comments:

Meg said...

Miken! You're blog is so awesome; I had no idea you were so dang talented! Seriously, this sort of thing is right up my alley. When I saw the tree branch jewelry holder, I knew I'd come to the right place. I love buying cheap things and turning them into awesome decorations where people are like "whoa, where'd you get that." Then I get to grin and tell them what a genius I am. Now I'll have plenty of inspiration. Yes!

Nik said...

Those are darling head bands! I need to get me some!!! So cute!!

Kelly said...

Yeah those headbands are presh! When we stopped by her apt, she showed me some really cute aprons too!!

Nicole and Garrett said...

Oh, see, I NEED a headband like that!