hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

is anybody out there?

I'm getting the urge to close down shop. Not that I'm selling anything, I just really wonder who actually looks at this if anyone. Is it necessary to separate this from my regular blog? I don't know. So many questions I have floating around in this head. I guess I'm just not the type to try to advertise this blog etc. I have more of the 'let's see if people care on their own' sort of attitude which is probably half of the problem. So yeah... that's just me being a little flighty. Is that a word?

I get comments from generally the same people mostly. If anyone else reads either of my blogs I really would like to know - I swear I'm friendly! I'm usually looking for a new blog to read too. Let's be friends :) Just some thoughts... k I'm done.

10 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I love reading your crafts, so dont delete, kthanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! It's Nicole again :)
I'm sure you get a lot more readers than you know about. We have a blog (teamkingsbury.blogspot.com) if your interested. I combined my personal and craft stuff together, but I've been debating whether to make them seperate. I have a counter on my blog and even though I don't get many comments (like you, the same people), I know that people are looking at it because of that handy counter...
Also I got the initial idea from your blog..thanks!
-Nicole

Anonymous said...

I'm a total creep that doesn't know you but reads your blog.
I came across your blog from Katie R's.
I looove the crafts you do, even made stockings this year for my fiance and I and used one of the recipes you posted and posted it on my blog.
So, I vote keep the craft blog.

JanaLee said...

I admit...I haven't been checking the blogs of late because I'm so behind in my own. I love this blog! I had no idea all of the things you've been up to. Usually when you post on your other blog I get a notice in my email so I just check that one. I'll be checking in on this one now too!! Awsome job, Mikey!! Loves ya!

Magoo said...

I read, I look, I comment....dont delete! :)

Magoo said...

I read, I look, I comment....dont delete! :)

Amanda said...

K, this might be totally weird because you don't know me even a little bit... but... My friend Aubrey (Ortega) has your name posted on her blog amongst other friends blogs that she reads. So I was looking through her friends list just for fun, finding some people I know and some I don't, and I found your blog... which led me to your craft blog. Since you're looking for opinions I thought I'd let you know that I love it :) I always think it's fun to see what other people's creativity is leading them to and to maybe get some fun ideas. I actually used your silhouettes craft idea and made some silhouette art for my house. Love it so much and I never would have thought of it on my own! (Hope you don't mind me jacking your style) So anyway, I check in fairly often and think it's super fun... even though you don't know me even at all

Cara said...

No, Miken, you can't quit this blog! I love reading about your latest crafts. You do such a good job decorating and creating fun stuff. I hope you don't quit but I understand the pressure of keeping up with two blogs. We are excited to hopefully see you this summer at the family reunion!

Miken said...

wow thanks everyone! ok i do have some people that check this out plus i do LIKE to do it. i guess i have no choice but to keep it up. thanks again for making me feel spesh!!

Tara said...

I read them too! I am just not a big commentor! I dont think that is a word...but hey, dont judge!