hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

picture garland

Inspiration: ApartmentTherapy.comThe Making Of:
It took me a while to find bulldog clips. I searched a few different stores and NOTHING. I finally found and bought them on Amazon.com. Phew!

I ordered pictures on Walmart.com and had them shipped to me. It was nice that everything came to me - no hassle! Until then, I threw the line up, threw some pictures on and voila!

Boring right? I thought so too.

I started working on making flags to put behind the pictures from left over scraps of fabric I had from other projects. This portion of the project took the longest. I love hand sewing but it does seem pretty tedious after a while!

Finished Project:
The Walmart pictures came and up they went!

Added the finishing touch - covering the nails with a couple bows.

Finito!
What you need:
Bulldog clips (I used 1.5 inch ones found on Amazon.com)
String (I used Jute)
Photos
Fabric Flags
2 pins or nails

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Cute cute!! Looks like to much work for me!