hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

christmas decorating

My work is very festive when it comes to Christmas, and by very festive I mean overboard crazy festive! There are SO many decorations we don't use even after covering every table, corner, nook, and cranny. So, I was able to swipe some for myself! Thanks EMG :)

My Work
Here's just by my desk

My Home
Here's some of the decorations I got to take home


And these are just some presents I already have wrapped - I'm so on top of things!

Eddy and I are fans of real trees so probably this weekend or soon after we will go get one and then our Christmas decorating will feel more complete. Projects are also being completed so more will be coming soon.

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." ~ Dr. Seuss

3 comments:

Kelly said...

you got good stuff!! it looks really cute :)

Ashleigh said...

Your house always looks so cute! Did they have anymore left over stuff??? Gimme

Kerstin said...

hey look its your presents, aka decorations haha. thanks for inviting me to craft day haha. i had fun watching you guysssss and eating the treats :)