hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Monday, December 7, 2009

christmas is coming

We got our first Richmond Christmas tree Saturday night and we LOVE it! The scent, the holiday cheer it brings, everything! We settled on this beauty from J & T Trees. It was a screamin' deal compared to the other lot we went to that wanted $70 for the same tree basically. Um - no thanks! I would have absolutely loved to get a flocked tree - maybe next year!!

Here it is just after the spider on it attacked me...
My Martha Stewart ornaments and ribbon - yes, I am obsessed!
All decorated
My Mom gave me this on Sunday - love it!
Christmas books my Mom has given me throughout the years
The holiday decorating is complete - almost! I just need to finish MY stocking and I'm DONE until January.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I was just going to ask about your x-mas tree but there it is. It looks way nice. We've never had a real tree before. Myabe next year, we will give it a try. Why don't u come and finish ur stocking at my house and help me with mine. I wish I could have come to the craft club. : (