hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"it's a good thing."

Inspiration: I've always been a big fan of Martha Stewart. I even used to watch her tv show every day in the summer when I was in jr. high and high school and sometimes record it on videotape while I was at school to watch later. That and Trading Spaces :)

I know what it's like to have a good idea about decorating but to constantly and consistently think up hundreds of awesome design ideas; that's simply incredible. I'm fascinated at how creative she is whether it's crafts, design, gardening, cooking, and more. She built a multi-million dollar empire herself. She is amazing!

I love Martha's website and it gives tons of great ideas for craft items and that's where I get a lot of inspiration for the style I like and the projects I want to start.

I saw this picture of her on a design site I follow - never knew what a babe she was!

Coming up: some Christmas project ideas I've gotten from her.

No comments: