hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Monday, November 16, 2009

homemade silhouettes

Inspiration: apartmenttherapy.com

love it.

The making of:
1st attempt: I tried to outline his shadow on the wall but the shadow was too big!
2nd attempt: I took a picture with my camera.
Next, I photoshopped the image using the filter gallery to end up with this. I opened word, inserted the image and made it the right size then printed it out.

Here's mine:
finished project
What you need:
scissors
black paper/posterboard
white posterboard
frame(s)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

haha i like the perfect wave in your hair! they turned out really good mike!

Miken said...

i improvised a little on my hair haha :)

Ashleigh said...

I thought u had to did something to your hair. ahhahahahah I love it! You are so creative hog