hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

december craft club

Craft club will focus on Christmas this next time! We have decided specifics and they are a ways off but knowing sooner isn't always a bad thing!

When: Saturday, December 5 at 12 o'clock noon
Where: Kelly Jacobsen's (my sis) apartment in West Jordan (contact me for her address)
Who: all craft clubbers and feel free to bring a friend/friends

If you don't already have something to work on here are this month's ideas:
Felt Christmas stockings

What you need:
Basics (needle, thread, scissors)
Felt
Decorative items (buttons, wavy ribbon, regular ribbon, etc. - optional)

Paper stars
What you need:
Scissors
Glue or gluestick
Scrapbook paper (2-sided would work best)
Glitter (optional)

*I will have instructions and insight on each of these projects and I will have some zigzag scissors!

Please let me know if you plan on coming and if you have any questions just shoot me an email, call me up, or text me.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

ill be there :)

Miken said...

obv - it's at your house!

Kerstin said...

hey look its the snowflakes i watched you make.