hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Friday, September 2, 2011

cheesy ham & apple panini

Cheesy Ham & Apple Panini

Our Rating: ★★★★★
Ingredients:
2 tsp. mayo
1 tsp. grey poupon dijon mustard
2 slices sourdough bread (I used regular white bread)
1 thin red onion slice
4 thin slices deli meat ham (I used hillshire honey ham)
6 thin apple slices
1 slice colby jack cheese
1 tsp. olive oil

Directions:
Heat panini grill. I used my George Foreman grill.

Mix mayo and mustard; spread onto bread slices. Fill with onion, ham, apples and cheese.

Brush outside of sandwich with olive oil.

Grill 3 minutes or until golden brown.

Photo credit and recipe go to kraft.com. The original recipe can be found HERE.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i forgot about this! i literally made myself one this weekend, too bad i didnt think to add the apples! :(