hey! i'm miken and this is my blog to show what i've been doing lately as far as creating, homemaking, etc. this blog may be feast or famine with regards to posting so follow to make sure you don't miss anything!

Monday, February 8, 2010

valentines felt catch-all

I am not making the mistake of saying I'm going to do something before I do it ever again. It was incredibly hard finding time to make these but after saying I would... I definitely made myself do it. I'm so happy with the finished project! I got this idea from a Martha Stewart Craft Blog... of course!

Inspiration:
And mine:
Just a little something extra I made for fun for my Mama.

During the Superbowl my sisters and I made each of ourselves one...

They turned out perfect!
What you need:
Basics (Fabric Scissors, Needle, Thread)
Felt
*I used Pinking Shears for the zig zag edges on mine. Great investment I must say!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

girl i can totally teach you how to sew!!! it really is so easy! i love the catch alls what a super cute idea!